Hahnemann College—digital content
Content for students of the College is on the Hahnemann College digital content site.
The Public access section of the Hahnemann College digital content site has a wealth of content. Here you will find
- lectures given by Rudi Verspoor and Patty Smith on autism
- lectures on dental health
- lectures on remedies for first aid use
- information on vaccinations
- e-books on various subjects including the first textbook of the Hahnemann College’s practitioner program.
- back issues of the Whole Story, a magazine published by the HCH
We encourage you to browse and if you have any questions contact the College for further information.