The College and School
The HCH operates two educational centers. They are both private educational institution established for the benefit of current and future generations, through in-class and distance learning, research and other activities. They rely entirely on earnings from their educational activities. The oldest, the Hahnemann College for Heilkunst, was founded in 1997 and the School for Romantic Science and Healthcare in 2012.
- professional practitioner diplomas
- general diplomas in science and philosophy, with a focus on mind and consciousness
- specific certificate programs in various specialized fields of study, such as dynamic physiology, dynamic regimen, and healthcare – dental, women’s issues, pre-natal, natal and child care.
Our objectives are
- To train practitioners to ensure the ability of individuals to attain the greatest level of health in body, mind, soul and spirit.
- To provide education in the principles of Romantic Science Healthcare and the Dynamic System of Thought to ensure the ability of healthy individuals to reach their potential for individual spiritual development and to make the fullest contribution possible to the healthy evolution of humanity.
- To continue research into Romantic Science Healthcare and the Dynamic System to ensure these gifts are available for the benefit of existing and future generations.
- To make the principles of Romantic Science Healthcare and the Dynamic System better known internationally and to support individuals and communities wishing to operate on these principles.
- an experienced, professional teaching and supervisory staff
- the latest in communications technology
- flexible programs (in-class seminars, distance learning and a mix of contact hours and self-study) to enhance individualized learning, research, development, and treatment
- personal tutoring
- “knowledge-based learning” rather than memorization/regurgitation
Study is based on the idea that true learning comes only from enthusiasm for self-knowledge, love of the material, respect for the teachers and consideration of the individual requirements of the student.