Advice on Courses and Career
The College offers students the opportunity to seek counseling and advice at any stage regarding their studies and their prospective careers related to Heilkunst.
Once a new student is accepted to the College and has returned the registration forms to the Registrar, a Registration Packet is sent out. This packet includes:
- welcome letters from the Registrar;
- assignment of faculty member as Personal Tutor;
- outline of study for Study Modules;
- details of access to textbook and study material on-line;
- details of Formal Assessments required for graduation;
- other specific information regarding registration or program requirements.
New students may have an opportunity to meet their Tutor in-person at Summer School. New students are encouraged to contact their Tutor as soon as possible after their registration.
In addition to their Personal Tutor, students can seek advice from the Registrar, who is available to see students by individual appointment by phone or e-mail.