The HCH is a privately funded institution and relies on the generosity of its supporters and donors to provide financial assistance to deserving students.
Programs are available to eligible students
- Students who require financial assistance are advised to apply for a student loan at their local bank; the HCH can provide a letter of intent for those who require it.
- For Canadians, check Lifelong Learning Plan for information regarding eligibility.
In addition, the HCH Trust offers the following scholarships
- The Dr. Samuel Hahnemann Scholarship Fund and the Alumni Fund provide a limited number of scholarships to students strongly committed to the study of Heilkunst who face severe financial constraints.
- The Mary Margaret Whitelaw Memorial Fund provides financial recognition to students undertaking research and special projects that contribute to knowledge of Heilkunst.
- The Alumni Scholarship Fund for students in their final year and for those wishing to benefit from a clinical externship in the year following graduation.